« All Workshops
ACTION Photography Team – Green Lakes, WI
August 30, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - September 2, 2016 @ 12:00 pm
- Ages 14 and older
- Beginner Level: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es)
If you can, bring a laptop though it is not necessarily required
- Beyond Beginner Level: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es) and laptop computer with pre-installed image editing software such as Adobe Lightroom.
- Orientation: Tuesday, August 30 at 1:30pm
Come with your camera (and laptop if you are bringing one)
- Conclusion: Friday, September 2 at 11:00am
All parents of team members are invited and encouraged to come to Conclusion!
There are no photograpy team activities planned for Saturday
- Morning Meetings: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning team meetings will begin at 8:00am
- Meeting Location: Find the exact location at the Lenspiration booth before Orientation begins. Signs will point the way.
- For information about the Family Conferences, visit the Family Conferences website.
- For details regarding this ACTION’s experience levels, required items, schedule, dress code and general Q&A, please visit the ACTION Details page.