Already registered for the conference?
Add “ACTION Photography Team” by emailing your request to
GinaB@ChristianHeritageOnline.Org and the registrar will get in touch with you.
In addition to a Full Conference Pass for your family:
- Pre-registration price: $69/photographer
Check the website for when pre-registration prices end at midnight
- At-the-door price: $89/photographer
At-the-door prices begin the first day of the conference
- Beginner: a level for beginner photographers is available
- Beyond Beginner: a level for photographers who consider themselves “beyond beginners” is also available
- An evaluation for gauging a photographer’s experience level will be sent to you after registration. It will provide an opportunity to indicate which level you would prefer to attend. You will be notified which level you will be attending at Orientation.
- For ages 15 and up
- More details
- Beginner: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es)
No film SLR, hybrid DSLR or point-and-shoot cameras are accepted
- Beyond Beginner: DSLR or mirrorless camera with lens(es) and laptop computer with pre-installed image editing software
Adobe Lightroom is highly recommended and will be the platform from which all post-processing training will be presented. You may download a 7-day free trial beforehand at this link.
- Orientation: Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
Please bring your camera (and laptop, if you brought one)
- Conclusion: Saturday at 2:00 p.m.
All parents of team members . . . please come for Conclusion!
- Meeting Location: All Photography Team related activities will be held in Room L (subject to change)
Modest dress is required—no tight clothing, midriff tops, mini-skirts, plunging necklines, or bare shoulders. Casual business attire is always appropriate. Knee-length or longer hemlines are recommended for ladies. Wear comfortable shoes, as photographers will be walking a lot.