Acts 24:25 VPO: May 19-26

Home Forums Shoot to Serve Acts 24:25 VPO: May 19-26

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Benjamin Holmes Benjamin Holmes 4 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Benjamin Holmes
    Benjamin Holmes

Buenos días Lenspiration!

This week, we need photos that fits Acts 24:25.

And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

Your submitted photos will be used as a background to the verse as part of our VersePics Ministry, and when I thought about this verse, the images I thought of were of “seasons”, time, or possible somehow “greek, Latin, or Roman” to represent the location in which these words were spoken! There’s some ideas for you, but if you think you have a photo that would fit this verse better, maravilloso! I’m open to any ideas that you might have!

You’ll find the full details on submission rules, use of images and everything else here.

As a recap:
    Request: A photo to backdrop Acts 24:25
    Photo ideas: Time, Roman, Seasons
    Deadline: Midnight May 26th, 2017

Gracias por tu ayuda as we seek to follow God’s will in the ministry he has given to us! … and as I attempt to entender mejor Español!

Ben
    Sharpening Character’s VersePic Director

Profile photo of Benjamin Holmes
    Benjamin Holmes

And for those of you who submit photos in RAW or DNG, here’s the DFR link! https://www.dropbox.com/request/w5rf4abOpaPBxE31JuOX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest