Here’s a 5min highlight from Saturday’s Photography Q&A webinar!
The other 55 minutes were also packed with helpful tips dealing with . . .
- how to get started organizing and editing your pictures in Photoshop Elements 15,
- what makes Elements different from the regular Photoshop CC software,
- how to photograph the silky water effect even when it’s bright and sunny outdoors,
- really understand how Exposure Compensation works,
- how to make sure your action shots are always clear and tack sharp,
- how to make the backgrounds of your pictures always nice and blurry,
- and lots of studio posing tips from photographing the family portraits at the recent FEW Conference!
These monthly webinars are not something you’ll want to miss!